Skip to content (Press Enter)
Templates for Extended Abstract and Full Paper
- Extended abstract/full paper must be submitted online via Microsoft CMT only.
- To access Microsoft CMT, registration at Microsoft CMT is required. (Please, register with the same email you gave for the ANSCSE24 registration)
- When logging into Microsoft CMT, it will lead you to the Conference List page.
- Type “ANSCSE24” in the search box and, then, press Enter. It will give you a link to the Author Console page of this symposium.
- You can submit your abstract/paper at the Author Console page.
- Please, name your file before submission as follows:
- Abstract: Lastname_Initial-Abstract.doc
- Full paper: Lastname_Initial-Paper.doc
- Microsoft CMT will notify your submission progress via the registered email.
- Activity Deadlines that involve submission are listed in the Important Dates.
Information for Abstract and Full Paper
- An extended abstract and full paper must be prepared using ANSCSE24 full paper template.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in an abstract book and will be published on ANSCSE24 website.
- An extended abstract may include one photograph, but it must not exceed 2 A4-pages.
- Full paper must not exceed 10 A4-pages.
- Acceptance of your abstract does not guarantee the acceptance of your full paper. Full papers are subjected to peer reviews prior being accepted.
- The accepted full paper will be published in an ANSCSE e-proceedings.
Information for Poster Presentation
- The content of the poster should cover title, objectives, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion.
- The poster size must not exceed 80 cm width x 120 cm height.
Information for Oral Presentation
- Oral presentations are required to be made by PowerPoint 2003 or higher.
- Standard fonts, such as Arial, Times New Roman or Cordia New are preferable for the PowerPoint presentation.
- All speakers are required to load and check the files in a slide loading room at least 2 hours before the presentation.
- The presentation time for general oral presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation + 3 minutes for Q&A).
- The time for the invited presentation is 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A).
- A PC computer and an LCD projector will be provided.